Review : Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

by - Tuesday, September 08, 2015


I ordered my Wonder Pore Freshner from a friend when she had a trip to Korea a few months back (and a few other stuff hehe) because I've been wanting to try out this toner for the longest time ever. I do have problems with my pores often being clogged so the word 'Wonder Pore' really sold me as I assume that this is supposed to be great for the pores. This one that I have is the 7 in 1 total pore solution, they now have an updated one with 10 in 1 total pore solution. It claims to :

- Deep cleanse the pores
- Maintain ph 4.5 +-
-Control large amount of sebum
-Minimize appearance of pores
-Refine skin tones
-Keep the elasticity of pores
-Moisturize inside and outside of skin

What I really like about this toner is the size. I mean, come on, that is HUGE. I have used this for months and months and I still have a little bit more left. Though, it is quite pricey for a toner. I got this for around RM70. 



It comes with a press-pump which I find really innovative and hygienic. I usually just take my cotton pad and press it on the pump for 1-2 pumps. Once the cotton is soaked, just wipe the face as usual.

The amount of makeup residue after using this toner

Look at the makeup residue that the toner picks up from my cleansed face. Yikes! Imagine going to bed with that amount of dirt mixed with our nightly moisturizer. Gross. Another great thing about this toner is that it really does help me to freshen up in the morning. What's important is that it doesn't dry out my skin like some other toners out there. However, I don't really see it helping my my clogged pores. This may clean my pores really well, but the main issue is still there, even after using it for quite a long time.
To me this is a good toner, but it is not really amazing and quite over hyped. I believe there is still other better toners out there that can help with my pores.

Pros : 
  • Freshen up the face
  • Doesn't dry out the skin
  • Remove makeup residues

Cons :
  • Doesn't really help with my pores
  • Quite expensive
Will I repurchase?
No. It's not a bad product, but I'll move on to other toners.


You May Also Like

0 comments