SUPER JUNIOR X REIK - One More Time (Otra Vez)' | I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!

by - Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Hey beauties! As much as I love writing beauty posts, let's take a break and appreciate this bomb song for awhile. Do you guys know Super Junior? If you don't I am pretty sure you've heard their song "Sorry Sorry" anyways.

They just come out with a new song with Reik. The band is the winner of Latin Grammy Award in 2009. Now to the interesting part. This is a song that combines 3 languages. English, Korean and Spanish. How amazing is that? And it works too! It sounds so good.

Let's be honest here, I am a huge fan of Super Junior, but I really really genuinely love this song that I just have to share it here. Hope you guys love it too! If you can't click on the music video down below, Here is the link to the music video ❤ Link


Now I want to share some of my favorite scenes in this sexy music video. Sorry, can't help it

This looks like a scene in a movie hahahaha I love bad boys vibe

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER'S IDEA IT IS TO DO THIS TO DONGHAE

This dancing in the flood scene is perfect! When life gives you flood, you turn it into a dance floor

SCROLL DOWN IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE

The guys from Reik are so good looking. I love when they get together in a scene like this. 

When I saw this in the music video teaser, I literally scream. Yesung is my bias and I hope I am not the only one who thinks this part is sexy as heck. Crushing the rose? Yeye you can crush my heart anytime

There is no rapping in this song but I honestly love Eunhyuk's part the most. His voice just suits his part very well. And to his stylist, thank you you did a great job
I am Yesung during gathering

You don't have to do that leader nim....BUT OKAY I SEE YOU O.O

So.......to my followers, this is a part of me that you may haven't seen yet. If you're shocked, I am sorry HAHAH. I have been an elf (fandom name of Super Junior) Since 10 years ago. They have another Kpop X Latin Pop song titled Lo Siento. Just search it on Youtube, I promise you won't be disappointed. Till then, bye!

You May Also Like

0 comments