Review : Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

by - Thursday, November 17, 2016




Remember how much I didn't like the Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Moist Watery Cream? If you don't know what I am talking about, you can read about it first here. Sometimes it is not the product's fault that it is not working the way you want it to be because pushing everything aside, it all depends on your skin type. So before you buy a certain product, make sure that it is specifically targeted for your skin concern.

The reason I decided to buy this cream is because of how much I love it from a small sample that I got from Nature Republic. It is one of their most popular moisturizer, pecifically the green tub one, gets the most high rating from reviews online compared to the other two.




This one in particular is suited best for people with combination skin which means your skin is oily on the T-Zone, and dry on the cheeks. The ingredients used are pretty cool to me. It contains nutritious extracts from deep sea plants, namely chlorella, plankton, sea weeds, and even collagen! These ingredients is said to be helpful in strengthening skin's ability to defend itself against the external environment. It also promises to deliver 24 hours long lasting moisture.

This moisturizer does not contain any spf, so you can use it for both morning and night moisturizer. That's what I use it for at least. 



I have been using it for almost a year and I still have a lot left. It is not oily at all and not as thick as a gel so the name 'watery cream' exactly impersonate the product inside. The smell might disturb people who doesn't like strong smelled products but it smells amazing to me! Very refreshing.

Packaging wise, it did not come with any spatula or anything like that to scoop out the product. So I have to use my own Q-tips as I hate sticking my fingers into my products as it can contaminate them. The amount that you're getting for the price you paid is totally worth it as a little but of it goes a long way.



As you can see from the comparison above, it does not leave my skin looking oily or shiny. In fact, it doesn't look any different than how your skin normally is. But as you touch your skin, you can definitely feel that it makes your skin smooth and soft, which make applying foundation on top a breeze. It also feels very moisturizing even when I have to sit in the air conditioned room for hours.

There is no downsides to this product, except that it only moisturizes your skin and nothing else. I would definitely recommend it if you already have perfect skin and looking for a simple and effective moisturizer. But for me, I am looking for something that will over time improves my skin condition as I have scarring and a little textured issues.

Normal price for one jar is RM59, but I got it from Althea for RM45.

Pros : 
  • Affordable
  • Moisturizes well
  • Non-oily
Cons : None

Rate : 4/5

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You should try the Aloe Vera face mist! SO amazing!
    -Hari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reallyyy? Thanks for the recommendation! Will totally try it out once I'm finished with my current mist :D

      Delete