A Letter for Santa Althea

by - Wednesday, December 14, 2016


Dear Santa Althea,

My name is Iman Ridzuan. Ever since I was a child, I've had this ultimate goal that is yet to be achieved. Growing up with animals ever since I was a baby, all I wish is to become a successful veterinarian to help as many animals that are in need. I have received an offer letter from a university that I've been dreaming of studying at to pursue my dream, but the tuition fee is something that needs a lot of considerations.

Dear Santa Althea, all I want for Christmas is a scholarship to pursue my dream, but I know that is a bit too much to ask for! So maybe, you can help me to prepare myself for scholarship interviews?

In order to get a scholarship, I have to be prepared mentally, spiritually, and of course, physically. All these categories are the keys to boost up my confidence. Althea is just the right place to help me on the physical aspect! After all, how you look on the outside will definitely influence how you feel on the inside and vice versa, right? My love towards korean makeup and skincare is endless. They have such an amazing products with amazing qualities and prices. Their technologies on this beauty platform is beyond phenomenal. I have purchased several times for my korean skincare and makeup from Althea and you and your elves has gained my trust even from the start. So here is my wish list!


Hey Santa Althea! I have never had a cushion foundation before. I don't know why, I guess I am too used of using bb creams and normal bottled foundations. So maybe it is time for a change? I have heard so many good things about the Laneige BB cushion Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++. I appreciate foundations that come with sun protection so much! Since I have an oily skin, I think this is going to be the perfect first cushion foundation for me since it is specifically for pore control. Don't you think?

What is a good makeup without a good base? I am really intrigued to try out Banila Co's Prime Primer in Classic. One cool thing about the Althea website that you and your elves worked on is that we can read customer's opinions and reviews about the products. So the reviews that I read about this primer are quite promising and makes me really want to try it! The Classic one is said to be best for people with combination and oily skin. It is supposed to help with minimizes large pores, create smooth and even canvas, eliminate shine, and moisturizing which my skin is screaming for. LOL.

I have purchased the number 10 It's My Eyebrow Brush from Althea before and I am amazingly impressed with the quality! It is my favorite eyebrow brush and I use it every single day with my Skinfood Eyebrow powder cake. (also bought from Althea) So dear Santa Althea, would you send me a 08 It's My Blending Shadow Brush to be added into my collection? Ho-ho-ho! Because a girl like me can never have enough eyeshadow blending brush because she is all about the perfect eye makeup.


Hey Santa Althea, I heard that the Too Cool For School BY Rodin Shader is one of your bestsellers right? Contouring is one of my favorite step in my makeup routine lately because it can create dimensions on my face, avoiding the flat looking face after all that foundation and powder. I hope that this one by Too Cool For School will be a great addition to my routine! I have heard so many beauty youtubers especially koreans rave about this product. I have no idea where can I get it here in Malaysia, so thank you Althea for having it!

Lastly, I am still on a hunt for the perfect eye cream to treat these dark circles of mine. No matter how clear your skin is and how good your makeup looks, dark circles under the eyes like pandas will just make you look tired and can sometimes bring our confidence down. So I hope Santa Althea can help me in this department by bringing Tony Moly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base to me down the chimney tonight! hehehe. 


Dear Santa Althea,
Thank you so much for this opportunity. And thank you so much for your time on reading my letter. I know that I haven't been too good this year, but I hope I'm good enough to be on the good list! It would be awesome if I can get my hands on the beautiful Althea's special blue Christmas box and card. I think the blue concept is very elegant and of course, I'll keep the box just like all my other Althea beauty boxes! Sorry they are too pretty to be thrown away and they make such great organizers on my shelf. hehe. Come down to my chimney for some delicious oven baked chocolate chip cookies and warm milk okay? Please pray for me so that I can get a scholarship soon for my study and do send my regards to your beautiful pixies, Pingo, Anis, Bo, Mira and all the other hardworking elves! #altheaxmas


Your loving supporter,
Iman Ridzuan

You May Also Like

0 comments