Review : Azanis Scar Serum

by - Friday, October 07, 2016


Hello beauties! This is actually a very long overdue post so I am sorry for those who have been waiting for this! I am finally posting a review on a local brand skincare, the Azanis Scar Serum. I wanted to make sure that I have used it in a good few months so that I can give my very honest opinion.


This serum is specially formulated with Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter to help reduce the appearance of scars and marks. Chickenpox marks, burns, operational scars, acne scars, you name it. i find that it works better with new scars. Old scars would need more time of usage to see an improvement, just like any other scar serums that I have tried before.



I adore and appreciate the effort that has been put into making the packaging. The products comes in a thick glass bottle with a glass dropper to dispense the serum. LOVE! On the back of the bottle is written the instructions on how to use the serum with teal font. Basically you just have to massage the serum into a cleansed skin, morning and night, or as often as needed.


When I first tried it, I was amazed with how legit it smells like cocoa butter. For someone who is a chocolate craze, I approve. I find the formulation of this serum is super thick and sticky. Therefore I would suggest applying this only at night when you go to sleep if you have an oily skin like me. A good thing about that is a little bit of this goes a very long way. I only need like a drop for my whole face, down to my neck.

I also love using this on scars that I have on my body. I once had a huge scar from a cat scratch when I was doing my practical in the animal hospital it hurts sooo bad. I waited until the wound is dried and start applying this serum onto the scar, and I kid you not, my scar fades in like 2 weeks! After a month, I can say that the mark is completely gone. That makes me realise that this serum works like a charm. I seldomly apply it onto my acne scars just because I do not like the sticky feeling on my face and how it makes my skin really oily when I wake up in the morning, so I only use this for my hands and legs now.

If you are looking for a non-sticky acne serum, I would suggest the C20 Pure Vitamin C Serum that I wrote about here. That one is also one of my favourite product for acne scars.

For the very inexpensive price, I would rate the Azanis Scar Serum 4/5 for its amazing performance. Totally recommended!

Pros :

  • Very affordable
  • A little bit goes a long way
  • Works amazingly on old and new scars.
  • Sleek packaging
  • Smells like chocolate!
Cons :
  • Sticky 
  • Makes my skin oily when I woke up in the morning.

You May Also Like

33 comments

  1. Salam Iman
    Its more than 100days since your review posted by now 20jan17,
    would you please give an update on the outcome of using this product to yourself..,
    tq.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam and hye!

      To be honest I think this serum is so great! It has faded a lot of my scars, but I personally think it is more suitable for people with dry to normal skin. But like I said, if you have oily skin go ahead and apply it only at night time since nobody is going to look at your oily skin when you're sleeping haha!

      I have found a new love for my scars and hyper pigmentation which is the red serum from Skin & Lab, therefore I don't use this serum on my face anymore. I do use it for the scars on the rest of my body and it works just as great!

      Delete
  2. Hi! That would depends on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, just try it onto a small area first to see if you will break out from it. But for me, it did not cause any acne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. May I know where do you get this Azanis Scar Serum? Is there any pharmacy selling it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I got mine from Lazada.com, I'm not sure about any pharmacies, but you can easily find it from instagram shops, just search for the hashtags.

      Delete
  4. Hi, can i know how much u buy from lazada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I can't really remember since it was such a long time ago, sorry! But pretty sure it was less than RM40, only RM30+

      Delete
  5. Parut jerawat pon boleke hilang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh! Parut lama akan ambil masa lama sikit la, kalau parut baru cepat je dia hilang. Yang penting kena rajin jangan skip even sehari ;)

      Delete
    2. Kalau jerawat berlubang.. Berkesan x

      Delete
  6. Mmg texture dia susah nak absorb trus dlm kulit kan ? and yesss so sticky and thick. And lg satu i pun beli from lazada, but nak tanya u how u check dia punya originality ? Sbb mine takde qr code tu tapi dia sruh scratch and guna code yg kita dpt after hbis scratch tu utk check originality dia. Hby??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, honestly I tak bother pun nak check lol! I just read customer's review from Lazada, if it's good then I guess it's good, tapi bila fikir balik now, I really should have checked hahahaha

      Delete
  7. Lepas apply serum ni memang muka rasa macam panas sikit ke ? Just wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I pun ada rasa panas sikit, but untuk beberapa saat je kan, taktau kenapa macamtu.

      Delete
  8. Hi there :) may I know how long did it take for the scars to heal? As I've got acne scars on my forehead and would like to try. Would you highly recommend it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you still guna this product?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, will this be effective for more than 10yearold Acne scars ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could, but probably will take longer time to heal

      Delete
  11. Baru guna 2 hari. Mmg ada rasa burning beberapa saat lepas apply. Xtau kenapa kan. Sticky but it worked amazingly. Some scars dah pudar. Worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this product is more better than I thought, it clear the scar faster than expected, more to that it's very simple to use, you only needs to apply smoothly on the affected area.
    I enjoyed using this,
    Thanks to your team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. Cmne sis guna serum ni dlu. Like brape byk drops sis guna for each application

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai, I guna one drop je for each use sebab dia pekat, after cleanser and toner

      Delete
  14. Hi. Nak tanya after guna cleanser, toner then after that this serum OR should moisture the face with moisturiser first? Atau takpayah moisturiser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hye, always use any serum BEFORE moisturizer. Tapi serum ni alone is already moisturizing for my oily skin. Kalau dry skin boleh tambah moisturizer after.

      Delete
  15. Hi. Nak tanya, utk scars on the body bkesan ke? Or ada suggestion tuk product lain ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hye, untuk body pun boleh juga. But you boleh jugak try Bio Oil kalau nak lagi jimat

      Delete
  16. Hello. Is it can for acne scar like boxscar? Saya ada sikit scar iti di pipi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For boxscar kena treatment yang lagi professional kalau nak betul-betul hilang, I would suggest to go for laser treatment or derma rolling

      Delete