Haul : L.A. Girl Malaysia 1st Anniversary Sale

by - Monday, October 03, 2016


Hello beautiful people! Last two days I went to Cheras for L.A Girl Malaysia's first anniversary sale. Yes girls, L.A Girl is finally in Malaysia! Bet not a lot of you knew about this right? I just happened to stumble upon their facebook page to know about the sale. So I took this opportunity with my girl to grab our favorite L.A Girl Products with great deals.



My favourite section! Matte Velvet Flat Lipsticks and Matte Pigment Gloss at 10% discount!


Our happy faces lol

Moving on to the haul!

1. Matte Flat Pigment Gloss


I believe this is one of the most popular products from L.A Girl, I swear I've seen this all over Youtube. So I got one to try out in the shade Secret, which is a beautiful deep red color.

2. Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick


I was surprised with the texture of this lipstick when I swatched it on the back of my hand. It is sooooo creamy and pigmented but still delivers that matte finish look! What's cool about this product is that it even comes with a balm at the back of the cap as you can see on the packaging, if you want a glossier look. Definitely a must have.  I got it in the shade Snuggle, which is a pretty nude and Spicy, a dark brown color. 

3. Pro. Concealer (Orange and Green Corrector)


This two actually belongs to my sister, she asked me to purchase these two for her friend, so I thought I'll just include these in the haul. Their pro concealers are also super popular and comes in a wide range of shades for every skin tone. I've never tried color correcting before, but maybe I will, soon. hehe.

My friend and I combined our purchases and paid a total of RM172 for everything, which made us eligible for a RM10 voucher! Cool! If you purchase over RM300 you will also stand a chance for a lucky draw to win some really cool prizes. I will write their location down below. The sale will end at 9th October 2016, so hurry up and check them out!

Location : NO 16-1, JALAN DAMAI RAYA 3, ALAM DAMAI
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

You May Also Like

0 comments