Products I Have Used Up

by - Monday, July 11, 2016

I hope it is not too late to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya! How was your Raya? I hope you had a blast.

Anyway, I have several beauty products that I have used up so I thought I should share briefly about them, whether they are a hit or a miss. Yes, I keep the empty bottles and jars just for you guys okay. haha!





1. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-oil Serum. RM21

I loveee this hair serum. It works wonderfully at keeping my hair frizz free. Typically I would use this after I towel dried my hair, twice a day. I always leaves my hair feeling soft and more manageable. Definitely a hit and will repurchase.


2. Sheet masks. 4 for RM10

I have also used up a couple of sheet masks. These masks are always available at SaSa for RM10 for 4 sheets. A very good deal if you are like me who always love to pamper my skin from time to time with sheet masks. Usually I have no complain for all of their sheet masks, but I have to say that I really enjoyed the Snail Mucus Rejuvenating Face Mask from Sasatinnie. I put that on after a blackhead extraction session and it really helped to reduce the redness and calm my skin. So the next time you want to buy sheet masks from Sasa, I recommend you to give the snail mucus a shot. Trust me, it's not as gross as it sounds. 


3. Garnier White Sakura Pinkish Radiance Essence. RM28

To be honest, I did not used this one up. But let's just consider it done since it has been left untouched for months till I finally decided to toss this one out. I kept finding ways to make this cream work because there is still a lot left in the jar but I just can't. I breaks me out, didn't give any positive improvement on my skin and it actually darken my skin even more. I have no idea why. I do love their yellow line though, however the sakura line just don't work for my skin.


4. Petitfee Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches. RM35 at Althea

These are just like the typical eye mask, but I like to use it as a replacement for eye creams and sometimes over the eye cream for additional benefits while I sleep. It contains 60 eye patches, good for 2 months if you use it for every single night. The patches are soaked in essence goodness and totally dried up when you wake up in the morning. I did see slight improvement on my dark circles, and it does help to moisturize the undereyes pretty well. However, it would be a bad idea to travel with it because I did once, and the essence just leaked like nobody's business in my luggage even though I made sure to close it really tightly beforehand. But other than, it's an okay product. Not a must have though. 


5. Soffya Collagen Eye Cream

This is a local brand skincare that I actually swear by for my eyes, because it is just so good! I saw improvements on my dark circles in less than 2 weeks, which is usually very hard to achieve by those drugstore or even high end eye creams that I've tried before. Nothing beats this one. You can obviously see that I love it so much that I scrape every single bits left till the jar is tottaly empty now lol. But no worries, I have already purchased a backup. I would say just give it a try, it's not even expensive. Plus they are having promotions now, so go ahead and check out their instagram at @soffyamy. It's organic, so why not?

You May Also Like

0 comments