Review : Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack

by - Saturday, July 02, 2016


This is the first product from Too Cool For School that I've tried. I've heard good things about it and when I saw it on Althea, I just had to pick it up. If you've been following my blog for awhile you know that I get my Korean products from nowhere else but Althea because of the too-good-to-be-true deal!

It is a whipped foam facial mask made from egg white and egg yolk extracts that claims to create a smooth and radiant perfection in as little as five minutes. I usually leave it longer than five minutes on my face though cause it usually takes more than that for the foam to fully dissolve on my skin. Eggs have so many benefits for the skin, such as tightening the pores and moisturizing the skin. So I do have high hopes for this mask. 


The egg pack comes in a tin can with a nozzle for dispensing the product out. It is a really neat and hygienic packaging in my opinion comparing to other masks that usually comes in a tub or jar packaging that can be easily contaminated if you use your hands to get the product.


So when you pressed on the nozzle, the product comes out in this very interesting mousse texture, almost like a whipped cream! It is very soft and smooth, which makes application is a fun thing. The instruction says to dispense a ping pong ball size onto your palm and just massage it onto your face for a good one minute. Just massage it on like how you would when you're cleansing your face with a face wash, and then leave it on for five minutes. Your face will feel a bit tickling sensation as the mask dissolves into your skin.

Personally I think this is a good mask if your skin needs a pick me up session because it is very easy and quick to use, but the result is not bad. It is not an amazing product, but hey, it does what it claims. I do find that it brightens and leaves my skin feeling soft. Other than that, I don't think it is a staple product. But good enough to be used as a quick mask before applying on makeup.

Pros :

  • Very quick and easy to use
  • Brightens and softens the skin
Cons :
  • None

The Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack price origins at RM57, but I got mine from Althea for RM32. Check it out!

You May Also Like

0 comments