My Go To Makeup Routine

by - Saturday, February 09, 2019


Ola! I just published a video on my youtube channel on my go to makeup routine. This is a look that I will put on when I go out for lunch with my friends, boyfriend, often basically when I don't feel like experimenting with new look. It is super easy to recreate, and you really don't need to buy the exact same products that I use.

I feel like the shade orange, coral, peach, compliment my skin the most. I have mainly orange shade lipsticks in my lip collection and I mainly go for peachy blushers every single day. Hence, why I named this look an orange makeup.

You probably won't see the orangeness too much in the video, but trust me in real life, it is there. I am not gonna put extra shadows just for the camera because I prefer a more natural look on me. I like it.

That explains the no extra coverage or color correction on my blemishes and imperfections on my base because I sometimes prefer to flaunt my flaws to feel more human, and especially for Malaysian's weather, you really don't want to cake your face with tons of products. So I am really sorry if you're expecting a perfect makeup look with a flawless finish hehe.

Please like and subscribe if you haven't, it will mean so much to me Enjoy the video!


Products used : Face - Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater - Maybelline Baby Skin Primer - Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation (128) - Catrice Prime and Fine Transluscent Loose Powder - Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (Paaarty) - The Balm Mary-Loumanizer Highlight - Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder (030) - Nyx Setting Spray (Dewy) Eyes - Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette - Silkygirl Lash Prism Masara - Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner Lips - Nivea Lip Butter (Blueberry) - Silkygirl Matte Junkie (Terracota) - Peripera Lip Tint Water Gel (Chillipress)

You May Also Like

0 comments