Get To Know Me Tag + Get Ready With Me to Class!

by - Sunday, February 17, 2019


Hi! My friend ask me to do a video on get to know me tag, and since I just started with Youtube, I figured that it will be the appropriate video so that you guys can know me a little bit better. I got these questions from the net, you can just copy paste these or search for the tag on Google, there's a bunch more to choose! 

So if you're curious to know more about me, keep on reading 😉 Orrr if you don't feel like reading (melayu kan malas membaca), you can just scroll down to watch my video on it. Bonus is you can see how I get ready to class! 


1) What’s your full name and are you proud of it?

My full name is Iman bt Ridzuan, yes just Iman. So I do not have any nickname or short name. Yes, I am very proud of it because Iman means faith, so you know you can trust me! And Im proud of it because my parents named me after a Palestinian who once came to Malaysia to give a talk and share about the criminal war that has been going on in their country. So yeah, I am proud to be named after someone who is very inspirational.


2) Do you love playing any sports?

I am so bad at sports. I cant play any sports lol. I joined taekwondo once though, I did love it so much. I got green tip belt. I wanted to continue the training here during degree but the fee is super expensive. Oh does esports count? Because I just started playing Dota and I am obsessed with it.

3) Who is your favorite musician?

Favourite local musician is Dato’ Zainal Abidin. I have been a fan  of him since I first watched the malay version of Tarzan movie when I was in primary school, I fell in love with his version of You’re in My heart song, you know, Kau di hatiku. Then I went on search for more of his song, and I love every single one of it. I just love his evergreen lyrics and voice. my favourite is Hijau.

4) Do you love animals, if yes then which one you love most?

Yes yes yes. My favourite animal is dogs, particularly bulldog. But I really love all dogs in general.

5) What is your favorite drink of all?

The ais, and Tealive’s strawberry pudding smoothie

6) Do you want to have a business?

Hmm. Actually I have a dream of opening up my own café. Please pray for me.


7)  What is your most favorite movies?

I have 2 favourites, the first one is Fireproof. It is quite an underrated movie but trust me it is so good. It is about a breaking marriage, and how you connect with the God almighty. If you haven’t watch I would totally recommend that movie.

The second is Taken. All siries, taken 123. I love Liam Neeson so much and he nailed his part in that movie so well.

8)  What is your biggest accomplishment?

Paused. Wow, I have no idea. This, I think? YOutube? Because the thought of having my own youtube channel came when I was 18. Michelle phan inspired me the most. But it takes so long for me to get finally start is becaue I am afraid how people are gonna judge me. So I started with beauty blogging, which if you haven’t check out my beauty website, you can just go to this link! And with a few words of encouragement from friends and family, here we are! My own youtube channel.

9) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?

 Mint chocolate

10) What is your favorite quote?

Everything happens for a reason. I keep this quote in mind to calm me down when bad things happen.


11) What is your favorite way to pass time?

Currently, dota hahahahhaa. But before dota came into my life, I just binge watch beauty videos on youtube.

12) What is the name of your favorite restaurant?

Sukiyaa! Their teriyaki chicken is the best!

13) Are you a good cook.

Emm, I would say not so bad. I am really good at western cuisines, but local dishes, not so much. I still need my mum to help for that. Oh and I hate baking. I cant bake.

14) Can you whistle?

Nope!

15) Do you have a tattoo?

Astagfirullahalazim Haram sis

16) What is your star sign?

Im a proud gemini!

17) How many relationships have you been in?

Been in 2, marrying the third. hehe

18) What app do you use most?

Twitter.

19) Pick one, vanilla or chocolate?

Definitely chocolate!



Till then, byebye!

You May Also Like

0 comments