Review : PeriPera Peri’s Ink Velvet #6 Review and Swatches

by - Sunday, December 03, 2017



There are so many versions of the Peripera Ink Lip Tint, and this one in particular is the velvet version. It is supposed to be more opaque than regular lip tint in terms of coverage, but still feels light on the lips. I think that it delivers the promises very well.


It comes in this very cute packaging that looks like an ink bottle with a dropper,but don’t be fooled! It’s the wand, not a dropper lol. The wand looks just like any other lip product, a flat tip applicator, only a little slanted for easier application. And of course, you can use this on your cheeks and even your eyelids. Just make sure to blend fast or it might stain brighter at one spot than the other lol.


I got one in the colour #6 which is a beautiful red with orange undertone. It is THE PERFECT red and actually is my favourite lip colour out of all the lipsticks that I own. I wear this to class, to the restaurant, to the shop, to camping ( I know I’m so extra), basically everywhere! However, I only wear this as a lip gradient than a full on lips. I think it’s more wearable and beautiful that way. On me lah.

Seriously, a little bit goes a long long long way. I literally just use like a dot of colour and that’s enough to make the perfect gradient look. I honestly have no idea if I’m going to ever finish the whole bottle because you really need a tiny bit each time. I’ve been using this almost every day for the past five months and there’s still a lotttt inside. The colour is buildable, so you can go from a wearable red to the sexy vavavoom-call-me-later red. Either way, it’s a very flattering colour!

Bare lips

Gradient

Full lips

Honestly it does transfer. I’m always a little embarrassed to drink with a straw while having this on because it will transfer to the straw. But somehow, even though it does transfer, your lips will still be stained beautifully. I don’t have to reapply after a meal, unless if the meal is like something really greasy, then it will be gone lah, but for the most part, it does last very long on the lips. Oh not to forget, it smells so freaking good! Like a fruity scent.


The only complain that I have is that because I use it almost every day, it dries my lips. Not a huge problem since I can just exfoliate my lips every once a week and apply lip balm every night to bed, but this thing on dry lips, is so gross looking lol. Well, it’s a matte lip product anyway so that’s typical. Putting that aside, I will definitely try out the other colours and formulas  available!

You May Also Like

0 comments