Review : Missha Under Eye Brightener

by - Tuesday, September 06, 2016


Hye there! Let's talk about concealing today. Class or no class, I am that person who always sleeps late. So the under eye circle and bags are no strangers to me. Therefore i am always in a hunt for a good concealer.

I bought this Missha Under Eye Brigthtener a while back on Althea. It only costed me like RM15. After reading few feedbacks on this I decided to give it a try. They comes in only 2 shades, Light Beige and Natural Beige. I thought Light Beige is gonna be too light for my skin so i chose Natural Beige.



The applicator is the standard doe foot. It consists of 5g of product in each tube which I thought is okay, for the price you paid. Texture wise, it is not runny nor too thick and I love that. Very easy to apply and blend. It sets pretty fast too. I have oily skin but fortunately this one doesn't crease under my eyes. It lasts all day long too!


As you can see from the picture above it doesn't really conceal my dark circles pretty well, but it definitely brightens them up. If I did color correcting prior to this eye brightener it may have been perfect. But other than that, I am pretty satisfied with this product. Sometimes I like to use it as a highlighter on my nose and cupid's bow too.

Pros :

  • Very affordable
  • Blends easily
  • Doesn't crease
  • Lasts all day
Cons :
  • Not high coverage
Rating : 3/5

You May Also Like

0 comments