Haul : SaSa Clearance Sale

by - Saturday, August 27, 2016


Good evening! If you do not know yet, SaSa Malaysia is currently having a huge clearance sale which drives all of us girls crazy! They are having this amazing deals on makeup, skincare, perfumes and other beauty products so yesterday my friends and I decided to took this chance and grab some of our favorites and wish lists from The Balm.

1. The Balm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette



 This eyeshadow palette consists of 12 amazingly pigmented shadows. I was comparing this to the Nude Dude which was also on sale, but I went ahead and got this one because of that one particular shade 'Sexy' in this palette. It hooked me and I couldn't let it go. hahahaha.

Original Price : RM155
After discount : RM50

2. The Balm Hot Mama



I bought this one because I need a new blusher. There is another choice of blusher that was on sale which is the Frat Boy, but I picked this one up because I heard that it is a good dupe for the Nars Orgasm blusher. 

Original Price : RM75
After discount : RM30

3. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer




Out of everything that I purchased, this is the one that I'm most excited about. Like, come on, we all know that this is one of the best highlighter ever. My friend Eika uses this and she really convinced me try it out yesterday so I guess why not? And she was right, I used it today and totally fall in love with it. You should totally grab one!

Original price : RM89
After discount : RM30

4. Cyber Colors Super Stay Black Tip Liner


I am running out of my favourite liner ever, which is the one from in2it that you can read about here. Thought I might want to give this one a try and see if I can find a new and better one than the in2it since it was really cheap after discount lol. Will let you guys my thoughts on it!

Original price : RM45.90
After discount : RM12

That's all I got! My my, if I bought everything without the discount, my total would have been about RM364! But I only paid them for RM122. I am the happiest girl in the world right now. So what are you waiting forrrr? Just turn on your waze and search for Sasa Taman Shamelin. It is in Cheras and the sales ends at 31st August 2016. You can go to their facebook for more details. I heard some of the stocks are limited so be fast and have fun shopping!

You May Also Like

0 comments