Review : Bloomika Enchanted Rose Body Scrub

by - Sunday, May 12, 2019

Who doesn't love a good body scrub? Like the skin on our face, our body needs a good rub to remove the dead skin cells once in a while too. I know a lot of people who don't use body scrub and it irks me thinking about the amount of dead skin cells collected on their body!

Bloomika is a newly bloomed shop that sells this Enchanted Rose body scrub that is 100% organic, vegan and cruelty free. I root! It is only made with beautiful and good natural ingredients, unlike a lot of other chemically filled products in the market.


Obviously from the title, rose is what they focus on for the base of the scrub, formulated with premium rose powder and premium rose essential oil. For the physcical exfoliator itself, they use crystal pink salt. But other than those, they also contain jojoba oil, shea butter and castor oil. Sounds amazing, right? This scrub will not dry your skin out since it has so many moisturizing ingredients, that's for sure. It sells at only RM35 and you even get a cute mini loofah for free!

This body scrub claims to :

- Remove dead skin cells thus smooths and softens the skin 
-Brighten and improve skin tone
- Leave skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated
- Suitable for all skin type



First of all, let's talk packaging. The scrub comes in this dark, thick glass jar. Thank goodness! A lot of other organic products out there don't bother to use a dark container which is a bummer. This is important because organic, raw ingredients can be a lot more unstable than those in-lab formulated ingredients that has been mixed with stabilizers, therefore sun exposure can degrade the nutrients found in natural ingredients a lot faster. By having a dark glass container, it really helps to prolong the longevity of the ingredients a lot better. So I really have no complain on that matter, it's perfect.


When you open the lid, you'll see the pink scrub, with real rose petals at the surface. So cute! The rose petal is for decoration purpose, so once you go over the top layer, it is not found anymore at the bottom. But that's not what I wish to show you guys. I wish I can include a button that can provide you with the scent of the product, my my goodness it smells good! Rose is actually my favorite flower, and my favorite flowery scent when it comes to perfume. I love it.

The scent will linger a little on your body temporarily after you rinse it off, so you will smell like rose oil for a good few minutes. The scent goes away after some times. This jar may look small, but lemme tell you, a little bit goes a long way. Since the scrub is crystal salt, therefore it won't melt when it comes in contact with your wet skin, which is a huge plus. It annoys me whenever I use sugar body scrubs that they'll just melt away and don't provide any satisfying rub to my skin lol. 


However, let me warn you that because it is salt, it will be a little stingy if you have open cuts or wounds on your body. So simply just avoid those areas when you're scrubbing. I actually love using this scrub for my feet. It gives a really good exfoliation for my hard heels. This feet has been walking too much in heels, so I feel super satisfied to give it a good exfoliation weekly. I also use the free mini loofah for my feet and it works perfectly.

I have been using it for almost a month now, and I still have a lot left to finish. In terms of the claims, I would say that everything is true, except I need more time to use it in order to see if it does help to brighten my skin. I do notice that my skin does get brighter after rinsing it off, but that is logically due to me getting rid of the top layer of dead skin cells and revealing the new one underneath, so I am not sure if the ingredients have any brightening benefit or it's just the scrubbing. But other than that, I will definitely continue loving and using this! 

To purchase this scrub, you can find them at instagram : @bloomika.my
or whatsapp them at : +601005077959

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum..
    Salam ukwah dari saya untuk anda..
    saya sudah follow anda #20

    Jom follow blog www.iyaseo.id

    Tinggalkan komen dan saya akan cuba membalas komen anda..
    Saya akan berusaha membalas kunjungan anda jika berkesempatan..
    Komen yang baik2 sahaja ye..
    Semoga ikatan ukhwah kita akan berterusan..

    Terima kasih sekali lagi..ya

    ReplyDelete