Review : Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream White Sand Body Scrub

by - Thursday, August 16, 2018


When I think of Bath & Body Works, I think of smelling good. The Tahiti Island Dream is one of their signature collection and it comes with this body scrub, body lotion, body cream, shower gel, and fragrance mist. I can't remember how much did I purchase it for, so I did some researches. According to lipstiq.com, it is RM80 ($16.50 on the B&BW website) for the scrub. 


First and foremost, let me tell you how amazing this thing smells. It is a white sand body scrub that is formulated with beautiful ingredients like fresh coconut water, kiwi blossom, and Tahitian Vanilla Musk. The vanilla scent is the most incredibly significant! I can smell it on my body all day long after rinsing.



The white sand act as a great exfoliator. It feels like scrubbing with sugar all over your body, except that it doesn't melt like sugar does, which is great. It definitely helps to make my skin feels super soft and smooth. 

If you look closely, you will see pearl-like flexes inside this scrub. When it hits the light, the scrub reflex so beautifully, almost like a luminescent holographic shade. I love it so much! And I kid you not, some of the pearly flexes will stay on your skin after rinsing, so it sort of gives a glow on your skin. But it is not very obvious unless you look really up close. I can't catch it on camera, so that's a bummer. I wish I can show you how beautiful the flexes reflect.

Repurchase? Maybe! But I am keen to try out the other collections first.

You May Also Like

0 comments