Skincare Empties

by - Sunday, July 30, 2017



1. Senka Perfect Watery Oil

To me it is a great basic makeup remover oil that works just the same as the Biore Mild Cleansing Liquid that I often use. Like, really, really similar. The only differences that I notice is that this one by Senka is a little bit thinner in consistency than the Biore one. So it takes less time to rinse off, and, it's just a couple ringgits more expensive, so I would stick with Biore.

2. NYX Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes

I bought this on a whim because I ran out of my usual makeup wipes from Biore. Meh, I don't really like it. It's good if you just want to remove a light makeup, without the heavy duty mascara. To me personally the cloths are a bit rough in texture and not very saturated with makeup remover. I am comparing it to the Biore one though which is my HG makeup wipes. So it's just like any other drugstore makeup wipes that I've tried, great for everyday use, but nothing too special.

3. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With 7 Complex

One of the best moisturizers that I have tried. This is actually a deluxe sample size that I got as a gift from Sephora a while back. Very very moisturizing but it does not make my skin super oily or anything. I do use it only at night time because I was using other moisturizer for day time. Whenever I put this on the night before, I would always wake up with a glowy, brightened skin. Does not cause any breakout or clogged pores whatsoever. Will totally repurchase if I ever become rich lol this dude is expensive!

4. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

I have a whole post dedicated to this guy. You can read it here. Overall it is an amazing cleanser, did wonders for my skin. It helped to clear my skin in the most gentle way. Will repurchase!

5. Skin & Lab Dr. Color Effect Red Serum

The best serum I have ever tried for hyperpigmentation and scarring. The fading takes time especially for older marks, but it totally works. Already on my second bottle and will keep repurchasing! I would highly recommend this over OST C20 or C21 vitamin C serums if you want to brighten up your scars because you don't have to worry about keeping it in the fridge to prolong the shelf life. The ingredients are a lot more stable.  Full review here.

6. Rire Lucent White Pearl Cream

Another K-Beauty! I did enjoy this moisturizer a lot, but probably will not repurchase. It did great for my skin, but nothing too amazing to the point where I can't live without it or anything. And simply because I prefer something quicker and easier to apply. Read more about it here.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. finally found something tht ppl recommend alternative for C20 as I'd fed up bcs my C20 oxidize way too quickly even before I got to finish it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It works great, just really need to be concern about the shelf life and aint nobody got time for that when we have other better options lol

      Delete