Review : Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 in No.23

by - Tuesday, March 14, 2017


Finally! This is a long overdue review because I have purchased this bb cream somewhen in last year lol. Better late than never, I guess I just have a lot of foundations to go through each day so I kinda forgot to do a review on this one lol. This is the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream that was once a hit in the rise of BB Cream era.




Other than online shops, I am not sure where else can you get your hands on this bb cream if you're living in Malaysia. I personally got mine from Althea. The color selection there is poor though, which is only 2 shades. The one that I bought is in the shade No. 23 Natural Beige. 

Just like other BB Creams, this comes with more than just one benefits. The Missha  Perfect Cover BB Cream claims to be high coverage to cover up dark spots and anti aging. This BB Cream is formulated with SPF 42, which is a great number for a makeup product. Not saying that you can skip sunscreen altogether, but it is great amount if you're in a hurry. 


What I really love about this BB cream is the fact that it comes with a pump. Very clever! Though I heard some people are having problems with the pump disposing inconsistent amount of product, I personally never experience that problem at all. The cap attached makes travelling so much easier because it protects the pump in my bag. 




I find that the formulation of this BB cream to be beautiful as it blends onto my skin very easily. The consistency is thicker than most of other bb creams in the market so I like to use a wet makeup sponge to apply it rather than using a brush because it can get streaky being applied with a brush.

It is definitely high coverage. I personally like a more natural look so I only use half a pump for my whole face. Believe me with this guy, a little bit goes a very long way. Definitely build it up little by little instead of slathering a whole pump onto your face and regretting the heavy look, lol. Shade wise, as you can see it applies a little grey on the back of my hand at first. But once you blend it in and let it sit and set on your skin, the color will match your skin tone perfectly. I was so afraid when I applied it the first time because I thought it made me look ghostly. But just give it a few minutes to set, now I am obsessed haha. It doesn't break me out at all.

I have a combination skin, so it is normal for any foundation to be a little oily on my T-Zone after a while. This BB Cream lasts about 4 hours on my face before it kinda melts with my natural oil. But it's not a disaster, a little bit of blotting should do it, and a good primer with setting spray will do a great job at holding it. Definitely recommended!

Pros :

  • High Coverage
  • High SPF
  • Lasts pretty well
  • Doesn't clog the pores
Cons :
  • Nothing. I love this stuff.

You May Also Like

0 comments