Review : Soap & Glory Scrub 'em And Leave 'Em Body Buff

by - Wednesday, October 21, 2015




Hello! I just love body scrubs. I think it is an essential for any girls in this world to conclude a body scrub in their shower routine. I usually scrub my body in the shower once a week, sometimes twice. It just makes me feel so fresh and clean! 

If you know Soap & Glory, then comes to a no surprise that their products smells so good. So let's talk about how this guy smells like first. I personally fall in love at first sense at this one due to the scent. This body buff in particular smells very sweet, like sugar mixed with vanilla. Hmm, maybe I'm not too good at describing scent, but that's what popped in my mind when I smell this thing. If you by any chance going to the Sephora, just try and smell it. The scent does linger to my skin after using it. If I use this at night, the scent stays even in the morning after when I woke. Plus point for that!



The body buff uses Babbasu, Jojoba and Mandarin oils, and sea salt as the main ingredients. Such good combinations for a moisturizing benefit. I noticed right away after rinsing it that my skin felt smooth and moisturized. I am a quick person in the shower, so I don't usually leave the scrub on for too long, and sometimes I don't at all. Just right after scrubbing I'll jump straight into the shower and rinse it off. It still moisturizes beautifully. Keep touching my legs and arms. hahaha.


As you can see in the picture above, the body buff has pink beads in it. It actually helps with the exfoliation. Though, I don't think it does a great job at exfoliating because the beads are plastic-ky, so I don't really enjoy scrubbing with it as I prefer something, not rougher, but more abrasive, because the exfoliation makes me feel a lot cleaner. Like the St. Ives Apricot body scrub. But, if you have a sensitive skin, this might be a good one for you, as the exfoliation is very gentle. The salt in the body buff will turn into a milky consistency when in touch with the water on your skin during shower so it doesn't help with the exfoliation. I think the majority moisturizing job is done by the oils in this body buff.

Overall, I think it is a good scrub, but I'm not going to repurchase since I prefer something more exfoliating. I do enjoy the moisturizing part, and especially the scent. It retails at RM39.

Pros :

  • Sweet scent that will linger on you
  • Very moisturizing
  • Makes skin feels soft and smooth
  • Gentle exfoliation
Cons :
  • Plasticky exfoliating beads
  • As far as I know, you can only get this from Sephora and online
  • Contains paraben.
Rate : 7/10

You May Also Like

0 comments